All these media companies getting into home security businesses.

Hello.

Example with DirectTV: http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/124915

I don't know anyone with these ISPs' alarm systems. Do you guys? Almost
Everyone I know uses ADT. An old couples with a local one(?). Are these
really popular with ISPs and media companies?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing." --Ben Franklin
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)