Re: Tri-ed comming back to Pittsburgh dont waste your time

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:08:12 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "NickMark" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d85c624e-a790-4d0=
f-862c-4ad5751383fc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Can not believe after the boondog=
gle they caused with so many dealers that > Tri-Ed thinks its worth trying =
to open a branch here again in Pittsburgh . > > Oh well they must like puni=
shing themselves. They are big. With the acquisition/merger with Northern V=
ideo they are a force to be reckoned with... or load your guns and barricad=
e the doors. I routinely tell vendors I will do without their product befor=
e I'll buy it from Tri-Ed. P.S. Anybody know if Deanna Blair at VIdeofied i=
s related to Rob Blair from Optex infamy. If so, how?

They could be the offspring of the union between Linda Blair and the devil =
in the Exorcist..... Do they throw up alot and turn their heads around 360 =
degees?