FYI: CCTV supplier "unixcctv.com"- good prices, almost too good to be true

I got this in email today.  I have not done any business with the company
yet, but with these prices I'm going to check it out further.

The actual website won't give any prices until you sign up for a dealer
account, but here is the email they sent me with some sample prices.  The
cost of flat-screen mounts is exceptionally low.  The 3 cams on one coax
"compressor" is a deal too (provided it works as advertised).  There is a
700 TVL 2.8~12mm varifocal, Auto-Iris, w/IR's and cut filter (DC 12V - AC
24V) for only $65 !!

I have no relationship whatsoever with this company.  The information is
provided as a "FYI" only.  I would appreciate any comments from people
that have done business with them though.  Thanks.

(email was copied into my HTML editor and uploaded to my own site)

http://www.osama-is-dead.net/unixcctv/index.html

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin