Re: Looking for Notifier NSF Panel Program Tech !!

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:17:06 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9582aef9-5ab2-473c-a5b3-9=
29e60fa996b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > On Monday, January 14, 2013 10:08:14 AM U=
TC-5, eddichung wrote: >> Hi, all. I'm fire alarm installer in NYC area. On=
e of my job >> site(comercial building)in Queens have two exist panel(320 i=
s Cellar/640 >> is 2nd Fl) installed on jul 2012. I'm 2nd contractor and 1s=
t installer >> was quit from job. Problem is I don't know about a program l=
evel >> password. Job desription is simple. 1. Put a new program level >> p=
assword(Need PWoD ??) 2. Put a new acct# & new central#(counterforce) 3. >>=
 Pullout a 3 smoke detector(just on a configuration) & delete a 4 monitor >=
> module. I'm looking for program tech for NFS panel - Personal or company.=
 >> Please, contact to me through e-mail. eddichung@xxxxxxxxx Thank >> you.=
 ------------------------------------- -- >> +-----------------------------=
-----------------------------+ | >> http://forums.cabling-design.com/ | | *=
** a better way to USENET *** | | >> no-spam Web and RSS interface to your =
favorite newsgroup | | >> alt.security.alarms - 55314 messages and counting=
! | >> +----------------------------------------------------------+ > > I'd=
 suggest that you call ADI in Brooklyn or Plainview and ask them to > refer=
 you to an installer in the area. > > I'm the only New Yorker in this group=
 (that I know of) and I don't do > commercial fire. Fire Marshals all suck.=
 > > Famous idiot Fire Marshal Quote: "If it saves the life of OOOOOOOONNNN=
e > person, than it doesn't matter what it costs. ........... " > > Bullshi=
t. > > Translated it means .... "If I can make up any rule that remotely ap=
pears > to *sound* like I can say that it will save the life of one person,=
 ..... > than I've made up another good reason for me to continue having a =
high > paying job that I know nothing about and a job where I don't have to=
 be > responsible for any wrong decisions that I make. In fact, I can even =
make > a decision and change my mind at any time and the end user will have=
 to > pay for it. It's a job where I can retire with more benefits for me a=
nd my > family than any one person ever deserved .... at the expense of the=
 > taxpayers. And .... all of this is possible because I knew sombody of > =
importance to get this job which gives me the right be wrong with impunity =
> and to demean and belittle anyone over whom I have authority (which is > =
most anybody) with little or no fear of ever losing my job. My inflated > e=
go and self rightiousness, is part of the job description." Hey I know that=
 guy... LOL.

Yeah, they're quite common.

They're clones.... born out of the assholes of the assholes of the NFPA.