Re: Looking for Notifier NSF Panel Program Tech !!

On Monday, January 14, 2013 10:08:14 AM UTC-5, eddichung wrote:
> Hi, all. I'm fire alarm installer in NYC area. One of my job site(comerci=
al building)in Queens have two exist panel(320 is Cellar/640 is 2nd Fl) ins=
talled on jul 2012. I'm 2nd contractor and 1st installer was quit from job.=
 Problem is I don't know about a program level password. Job desription is =
simple. 1. Put a new program level password(Need PWoD ??) 2. Put a new acct=
# & new central#(counterforce) 3. Pullout a 3 smoke detector(just on a conf=
iguration) & delete a 4 monitor module. I'm looking for program tech for NF=
S panel - Personal or company. Please, contact to me through e-mail. eddich=
ung@xxxxxxxxx Thank you. ------------------------------------- -- +--------=
--------------------------------------------------+ | http://forums.cabling=
-design.com/ | | *** a better way to USENET *** | | no-spam Web and RSS int=
erface to your favorite newsgroup | | alt.security.alarms - 55314 messages =
and counting! | +----------------------------------------------------------=
+

I'd suggest that you call ADI in Brooklyn or Plainview and ask them to refe=
r you to an installer in the area.=20

I'm the only New Yorker in this group (that I know of) and I don't do comme=
rcial fire. Fire Marshals all suck.=20

Famous idiot Fire Marshal Quote: "If it saves the life of OOOOOOOONNNNe per=
son, than it doesn't matter what it costs. ........... "

Bullshit.=20

Translated it means .... "If I can make up any rule that remotely appears t=
o *sound* like I can say that it will save the life of one person, ..... th=
an I've made up another good reason for me to continue having a high paying=
 job that I know nothing about and a job where I don't have to be responsib=
le for any wrong decisions that I make. In fact, I can even make a decision=
 and change my mind  at any time and the end user will have to pay for it. =
It's a job where I can retire with more benefits for me and my family than =
any one person ever deserved .... at the expense of the taxpayers. And  ...=
. all of this is possible because I knew sombody of importance to get this =
job which gives me the right be wrong with impunity and to demean and belit=
tle anyone over whom I have authority (which is most anybody) with little o=
r no fear of ever losing my job. My inflated ego and self rightiousness, is=
 part of the job description."