Re: Looking for Notifier NSF Panel Program Tech !!

On 1/14/2013 7:08 AM, eddichung wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I'm fire alarm installer in NYC area.
> One of my job site(comercial building)in Queens have two exist panel(320
> is Cellar/640 is 2nd Fl) installed on jul 2012.
> I'm 2nd contractor and 1st installer was quit from job. Problem is I don't
> know about a program level password.
> Job desription is simple.
> 1. Put a new program level password(Need PWoD ??)
> 2. Put a new acct# & new central#(counterforce)
> 3. Pullout a 3 smoke detector(just on a configuration) & delete a 4
> monitor module.
> I'm looking for program tech for NFS panel - Personal or company.
> Please, contact to me through e-mail.
> eddichung@xxxxxxxxx
> Thank you.
>
> -------------------------------------

Hi Eddi:

This is how this situation works in Canada (your neck of the woods might
employ a different method).

Contact Notifier tech support at 1-800-289-3473 and inform them of the
situation.  They will be able to provide you with the password if you
provide them with the error message you see displayed in the program
window following your attempt to logon.  You will be required to provide
some details with respect to the previous installer and why he's no
longer on the job.  Otherwise, they will provide you with the name of an
authorized dealer who will make the required changes.

Regards,
Frank

--
Fire Protection Technicians Network