Re: Residential video surveillance questions

On Monday, January 7, 2013 1:42:03 PM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
=20
> I looked briefly and didn't see any reference to motion detection recordi=
ng was a feature of the DVR.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I'd suggest you call them and ask.

I agree, most nowadays do, but you better call to make sure before you buy.=
 These devices are pretty much self contained. The only thing you need a PC=
 for is remote Viewing software to connect remotely. As long as there is a =
BNC type CCTV (or depending on the DVR, a VGA...) Monitor hooked up to the =
DVR, there is no need for a PC at the same location as the DVR.