Residential video surveillance questions

I would like to find out if there is an easy and relatively inexpensive way
to set up a single video surveillance camera to cover the back yard area of
a property that I own and have rented out to a tenant.  The tenant has a
computer and Internet access and would be more than willing to use his
computer for this.

Here's what I would like to be able to do if possible:

1) add one video camera on the back wall of the building under the eave;

2) have the camera be always live, but also motion activated so that it only
records and saves the recording when there is motion in front of the camera;

3) have the camera record the activities when it is activated by motion and
save the recording on my tenant's computer;

4) have the recordings not take up too much space on the tenant's
computer -- maybe up to 10 GB at the most -- before re-recording over the
old recording; and,

5) have the live camera and recording be accessible remotely via the
Internet either by the tenant, or by both the tenant and me;

I don't think the camera would need night vision capability because it will
be mounted next to a motion sensing security light that is already in place,
so at night, the area will be well-lit by the security light during any
motion activity outside.

I have a little bit of ability to set up a separate hosted website if that
would help in terms of creating Internet access to what the camera sees,
both live and, if possible, what is recorded.

The purpose of all of this is to capture and record any break-ins etc. that
take place in the back yard area where the camera is pointed.  It will not
be meant as an alarm system, but just a way to look back after the fact if
there is any foul play and have some video record of what took place and by
who.

I started doing a Google search about this, but can't seem to find what I
want.  I assume that it is a matter of finding the right type of camera and
maybe software that goes with it for the computer.

I can explain more if needed and/or answer any questions.

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.