Re: Portable work surface

Hi,

Just thought I would mention the "Tele-step" ladder. I have a 14' rated at
250lbs and it stores away down to about 30 inches. I believe there is one
also rated for higher loads. It takes care of those occasional hard to reach
places and works great for me. I bought mine online a few years ago for
about $225 with shipping.