Re: Looking for a Low Cost On Delay Timer

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Bob La Londe Wrote:=20
>=20
> >Check the specs of an Altronix 6060
>=20
> Or the 6062.  I think they are about $30.
>=20
> http://www.altronix.com/products/product.php?name=3D6062
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary =
safety,
>  deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Thanks guys.  Grainger has it for $30.   Before I head up there... this =
is not something that has to be done right away...   would putting =
together a circuit with this work?

NTE955M Timer, (555 Type), 200 mA Iout, CMOS 8 DIP 1.20
http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?sku=3D70215850