Re: Check out how this comcast installer ran wiring

On Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:16:07 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
 Years ago I met an installer who's philosophy was: "It's OK to do a sloppy=
 > installation because you can fix it up later when you get called back fo=
r > service calls." > > He was very smug about it too. Like he had discover=
ed the secret to > success. > > I was speechless. What could someone actual=
ly say in response to this? To > be polite ...."Keep up the good work"? "Ge=
e, I'll have to try that"? Or > ..... at the risk of having to spend hours =
explaining it ...... "You DO > know the differ between right and wrong ....=
. smart and stupid .... Don't > you"?=20

Sounds like a tweaker.

Jeeeeze    I just figured out what Twitter is. Now you're telling me there'=
s something called Tweaker?

O God ...... how do you keep up with all this new techie stuff??   (sigh)