Re: Walgreens has alarm but fails to use it interesting article

On Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:39:12 PM UTC-5, NickMark wrote:
> http://www.securitysales.com/blog/under-surveillance/story/2012/11/alarmi=
ng-security-procedures-allow-walgreen-s-burglar-to-walk.aspx?utm_source=3Df=
eedburner&utm_medium=3Dfeed&utm_campaign=3DFeed%3A+SSI-All+%28Security+Sale=
s+&+Integration+Magazine++-+All%29

I have auto arm on many clients systems they love it  and CS calls me if it=
 does not and I can correct  from home  using uploader . Great feature many=
 worry there systems are on so this helps give them peace of mind and now w=
ith total connect they can check any time they like and they now get an ema=
il .