Re: Walgreens has alarm but fails to use it interesting article

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> NickMark wrote:
>> http://www.securitysales.com/blog/under-surveillance/story/2012/11/alarming-security-procedures-allow-walgreen-s-burglar-to-walk.aspx?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SSI-All+%28Security+Sales+&+Integration+Magazine++-+All%29
>>

> Auto arm schedule. I can't tell you how many lazy clients I had out
> there...saves on frivolous litigation nightmares.
>
> My home alarm auto arms at 11:45pm every day regardless.

I have a handful of clients with auto-arm turned on.  Most are resistant
until they have an "issue."  Then they want to know why I didn't set it up
that way to begin with (even though I suggested it dozens of times).  I
don't play with those.  Notes.  Notes.  Notes.