Notifier Panel

I posted about the job where I am swapping out Notifier devices for
Firelite devices and the other day I changed the panels.

As I was removing the old Notifier panel I notice that the hot and
neutral wires had been reversed on the 110 terminals.

Would this:

a) Have no effect

b) Toasted the panel

c) Messed it up, but putting them right again would clear everything up.

Just curious...