Re: Notifier Panel

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:21:29 AM UTC-5, JoeRaisin wrote:
> I posted about the job where I am swapping out Notifier devices for Firel=
ite devices and the other day I changed the panels. As I was removing the o=
ld Notifier panel I notice that the hot and neutral wires had been reversed=
 on the 110 terminals. Would this: a) Have no effect b) Toasted the panel c=
) Messed it up, but putting them right again would clear everything up. Jus=
t curious...

Was the panel earth grounded? It may have presented a shock hazzard if the =
earth ground were removed but that's all I can think of.