Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On May 10, 6:17=A0pm, NickMark <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:05:33 AM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
> > I hope DSC is listening and getting this message ! Their phone line
> > support is not adequately manned, with wait times up to hours not
> > minutes. While I realize that a lot of questions are from installers
> > asking questions they should know if they were trained properly, or if
> > they would take the time to read the install manuals, that does not
> > excuse this terrible level of support. As installation companies, we
> > suffer the same thing, with questions from end users who can find the
> > answer on page one of their user manual; however, that is not an
> > excuse. Suck it up as we do, and continue to provide proper support !
>
> > Please fix the problem or you are going to find a lot of people
> > switching alarm suppliers to manufacturers who do support their
> > customers
>
> All these company s need to have cut thru numbers for real techs who need=
 real help and let the flunkeys and dumb shits sit and wait with there stup=
id ? because they do not read manuals. Its not tech supports job to teach i=
nstallers

RHC: What kind of dumb ass response is that ? I agree there are far
too many dumb ass installers who don't know there ass from a hole in
the ground, but that doesn't excuse poor tech support from any company
selling their product to us - their customers !

Oh, I get it..."line2 has an idiot on the line, we'll ignore him, but
line 1 really needs assistance". Mind readers are they ?