Re: Left or right? How to determine?

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:17:27 -0400, "ABLE1"
<royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><chasbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:31:27 -0400, "ABLE1"
>> <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>><chasbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>Dear Charlie,
>>>
>>>Given your current state of
>>>.....confu...anxie...desper...frustra............. observations.
>>>would also like for you to contemplate the following.
>>>
>>>1)    While talking to a fellow in Idaho, he told me, "He was
>>>planning to go UP to Vegas."
>>
>> And if going to Maine he'd be going downeast.
>>>
>>>2)    When my wife is being "navigator" on a long trip, she turns
>>>the map upside down when we are going south because she then knows
>>>which way to turn.
>>
>> And if she turned over the map your turns would be left rather
>> than
>> right.
>>>
>>>3)    While traveling across a river on a double-decker bridge,
>>>are
>>>the people on the lower level going under the bridge or over the
>>>river??  Don't know.
>>>
>>>4)    If a rooster lays an egg at the peak of the barn roof, which
>>>side will it roll towards??
>>
>> The downside.
>>>
>>>I think that the four(4) 'above' or is it 'prior' examples should
>>>keep you pondering into the next milemimum...................
>>
>> I do Soduko puzzles to relax.
>>>
>>>Have a good next week and beyond.
>>
>> You too. Nice chatting, but I really have to go.  A friend left a
>> big
>> bag of money on the left side of this very large abandoned house,
>> and
>> on the right side are two pit bulls.  You see my dilemma? Until I
>> get
>> an answer to my left and right side problem I don't want to take a
>> chance on choosing the wrong side.
>>
>> Charlie
>

>Charlie,
>
>That would be easy to figure out.  Go to the opposite side of the
>house from where the growls are coming from.

Good answer, but how do you know I'm not deaf!

>Put a little more challenge in to in and contemplate this one.
>
>You are locked in a dungeon and there are two doors.  One door leads
>to freedom and one leads to shear death.  There are two guards with
>you in the dungeon.  One always tells the truth(always) and one
>always tells lies(always).  You are allowed one question in order to
>gain your freedom.  What would that question be??

Asked of either one:  What door will the other guard point to if I ask
him what door is the door to freedom; then go through the other door.
[Thanks Google!]]

>BTW your egg answer was incorrect.  Sorry Charlie, it was a trick
>question.  :-)

Damn.  I reread the question. Rooster's don't lay eggs.