Re: Colorado shootings: Police ‘sure as hell’ angry at booby trap

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 02:55:14 -0500, G. Morgan <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>[xposted to alt.security.alarms]

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>
>>In normal nomenclature..the bullet is considered to be the projectile.
>
>True.  That's why I was very careful not to write 'bullets', but I still
>got blasted! <g>  I was also counting what other junk (nails, etc..) he
>may have thrown in there.

You wrote "If the fire got that
hot (his intent) rounds would be exploding everywhere with loose
high-velocity projectiles going throughout the building."

I doubt nails, glass, whatever, would have "gone throughout the
building. "

AND you only talked about "rounds".  See above.  Or is the unchambered
round going to kick a nail to supersonic velocity so it can penetrate
walls?