Re: Any skilled residential installers in New River, AZ area?

On Jan 14, 8:01=A0pm, "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Skilled and residential in the same breath? And for all of FOUR cameras?
> Be like the old Paladin Western "Have Siamese coax cable, staple gun,
> ladder, will travel"
> Most any certified brain donor will do. Find where the Direct TV and Dish
> network installation contractors drink beer.
> Sounds like the last thing you'd need or you'd even recognize would be
> skilled residential installer.
>
> "Robert Macy" <robert.a.m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Need to talk with you if you're in the area north of Phoenix.
>
> > Outdoor wired, four camera system.

Not sure why you think I would not "...even recognize..." a skilled
installer, though.

Contact satellite installers. Good idea!  I tried getting in contact
with our Direct TV installer through their buffering offices to ask
him if he knew anybody, but he never called. I guess I was too strict
on his installation and am labeled 'problem', but thanks for the
suggestion, just remembered I do have contact info for our phone
technician. He knows how to install so the connections are reliable
and the weather won't intrude. I especially want to preserve the
exterior surfaces, avoid all those tiny little water collecting staple
holes!

I learned the hard way that stapling along a wire, knowing how to make
connections, understanding electronical/electronics does NOT an
installer make. The lesson was learned at a time when I was an
arrogant Engineer. Having graduated from Stanford I always thought I
knew best and ignored advice from the 'uneducated', yet very
experienced, field practitioners - after all, I was educated and I
should know best. I paid the price for that arrogance, for ignoring a
lot of that good advice, shortly after installing my first [personal]
alarm system. It only took a year after installing, but I learned just
how much I should have listened to experience.