Re: How does one find??

"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:q8fvj7d6k6ej64m36nfht3jqft85hbkrbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: ABLE1 Wrote:
:
: >
: >I am however approaching the point that the amount of time spent
: >searching is reaching counter productive.  But it is one of those
: >things that I can't give up on till the fat lady
: >sings...................................
:
: If you can't find them in stock, its only a matter of a day or so
: make them to your specifications.  You may even want to involve a
: locksmith if the building is keyed with high-security tumblers.
:

I am being pro-active on this project.  Need to have something by
the middle of April.  Just trying to stay ahead of it all.

BTW on a side note.  I have OE set to "Indent and place a " : " when
replying".  I did this after I noticed I was NOT getting a " > " on
my reply's.  Thinking that there was some glitch in OE I changed to
a " : ".  However, I then noticed that it only happens to certain
individuals messages that I am replying to.  Is this a function of
OE only sometimes doing what it is set up to do or is it have some
thing to do with the received message sender having some setting
dis-allowing it to happen??  Just curious.   Then again, it may be a
question for another group.

Thanks,

Les