Re: How does one find??

"Frank Kurz" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:U7KdnWNmLviOqqLSnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: On 17/02/2012 1:45 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
: > Hey all,
: >
: > Among all the billions or so electric key switches how does one
find
: > a switch with the following features.
: >
: > - Maintained - Off - Momentary
: >
: > - Key removal at the Maintained and Off Positions
: >
: > - Minimal current (dry contacts only)
: >
: > - About 15 switches all keyed alike.
: >
: > Trying to search on line is nuts.  Was looking at Mouser but
when
: > you find one, then go look at the specs and something does not
: > match.
: > Usually the key removal issue.
: > There has to be a better way.  Or maybe there isn't.
: >
: > Anyone know of an easier way??
: >
: > Thanks,
: >
: > Les
: >
: >
: >
:
: Doug's link to Galco is pretty cool.  They have a really easy to
search
: database.  It only took 40 seconds to find what you want.
:
:
: --
: Frank Kurz
: www.firetechs.net

Frank, You will forgive me for saying that I believe your "40 second
find" is a bit over stated.  Maybe you got lucky or did not read my
criteria.  Either way, I will call them next week, so thanks to Doug
for the link.

Oh, and if you want to share your find I will type a quick apology
and thank you.

Les