Anyone else work with the total Connect 2 stuff yet ?

went to the class at ADI and put in one of the new tuxedo keypads with
couple z wave devices really nice fast set up. Seems my commercial
customers are more interested in the technology than handful of
residential customers I have .They love having the arm/disarm info etc
and knowing whats going on in the business.