Re: Understanding Fios

On Feb 13, 5:25=A0am, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2/12/2012 11:07 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
>
> > Jim Wrote:
>
> >> Aside from the fact that I've broken lost 4
> >> cell phones crawling around in attics and crawl spaces,
>
> > I take everything out of my pockets besides a pair of wire cutters in
> > the back. =A0I've lost pagers, phones, a wallet (recovered barely), and
> > God knows what else before I made a habit of leaving everything
> > downstairs.
>
> I do that for attics and crawlspaces - when I remember... which,
> unfortunately, isn't as often as I actually go into them...

That's my problem too. That's part of the reason I leave my Cell in
the van. I'm usually out there getting a tool or such at least every
couple of hours and if my Cell is beeping I'll check it out. When you
get a "Free" Cell for signing a contract it's one thing. But when you
lose of break it and  you've got to pay for a new one, ..... four
times ...... you pretty much figure out what you've got to do to avoid
that.

Pavlov was right.  Hey Doc, every time I raise my arm it hurts ...
what should I do?       Doc: Don't raise your arm.