Re: Understanding Fios

> And the nanobots actually turn to Cream of Wheat, so bring the milk
> and sugar.

I am just North of the Mason Dixon.  Actually it wasn't till Mason Dixon did
there thing that it was that way.  So cold is the case around here but not
necessarily this year.  I regress...............

Thanks for the clarification on the nanobots.  I just hope there is enough
to make a good bowl full.  LOL

Les