Re: Need to cut through the BS on Alarm monitoring costs

tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> BTW, the originator of this post (our suspected troll) show 982,467
> posts to all his groups. Who the HELL has that much time on his hands
> other than a troll ? Gawd....get a life man....

Well if your troll detector is as good as your ability to count my
posts, then that would explain why your troll detector is also
experiencing such a crazy false alarm :P

I truly hope that your alarm installations are a bit more reliable and
less prone to such wacky false alarms :P

(NOTE: for the humor impaired, I am teasing! I really appreciate
tourman's willingness to be helpful and am very thankful to him. Thank
you tourman!)

Since I actually know a thing or two about the Internet, I did a trivial
google groups search on myself: "+author:blueman
+author:<NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx>" and found a grand total of 490 threads
containing a post from me going back to 2003. Even that includes a
number of posts that are by someone else with the same id. Many of the
windbags on this group probably post more than that total 9 year volume
just to this newsgroup in one month :))

I truly appreciate the few (including tourman) helpful posters but the
majority of participants here seem to be more interesting in scaring off
people and protecting their security system guild than in helping other
people.