Re: Need to cut through the BS on Alarm monitoring costs

On Feb 3, 9:00=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 1:10=A0am, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 2, 9:10=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > =A0My thoughts also.......... My TROLL Detector has been activated an=
> > > is in
> > > =A0"Alarm Condition".......... I KNOW DMP doesn't deal with homeowner=
> > > at all,
> > > =A0this guy's BS is hard to swallow and smell......
>
> > > RHC: Yes, the same thought had occurred to me; however, in case he is
> > > for real, I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt.
>
> > I didn't even consider answering him at all. He obviously knows
> > everything it's taken me 42 years in the industry to learn.
>
> RHC: Yeah, it does make one rightly suspicious when they imply they're
> next to a rocket scientist in knowledge. However, this newsgroup is
> here to help people, so oftentimes if we can help put things in
> perspective (even for a troll), some other reader might learn
> something that will help him out. So in that spirit, I will probably
> continue to answer.

Ahhh come on. Let that crotchety, cantankerous old crumungeon, out of
the closet.

You don't have to worry about what people might think anymore. At your
age your finally old enough to be smiled at kindly and be ignored.

There are basic rules by the way. The first rule is to end every
complaint with " damn kids!" And then tell a long boring story
beginning with ..... "Why I remember when ......etc "  Get used to
only getting the attention of children aged 5 to 8 years old .....
though.

Ya know?  This thread reminds me of something ..... Why .... I
remember when ...