Re: Need to cut through the BS on Alarm monitoring costs

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "blueman" <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Just to clarify, I have a DMP XR200 system and I understand that not all
>>> monitoring companies cover DMP
>>
>> Yeah, but DMP can send other formats than DMP format.  I thought you were
>> an expert on it?  I've got a bunch of DMP panels out there sending
>> contact ID because it works better for the particular application.
> My thoughts also.......... My TROLL Detector has been activated and is in
> "Alarm Condition".......... I KNOW DMP doesn't deal with homeowners at
> all, this guy's BS is hard to swallow and smell......

Well, I was wondering how he got a copy of the software, but stranger things
have happened.  I have Ademco profiles for some of the big players.  They
just showed up in my mail one day in an unmarked envelope with no return
address, and an unreadable postmark.  Since I never used them I might not
even still have them.  I threw a lot away when I moved the office a few
years ago.