Re: And the Door Knockers are at it Again...

On Jan 31, 11:00=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 7:19=A0pm, "Bob La Londe" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > I probably still won't get it the alarm, but I bet she thinks twice bef=
ore
> > buying anything else from an evangelical door knocker..
>
> I could be wrong and don't care to get into a debate about religion
> but last I checked Mormons aren't evangelicals :)

RHC: In my opinion, there are some things one should NEVER buy from
door to door sales types:

1- Religion
2- Politics
3- Alarm systems
4- Any contract offers to "save" you money for such things as oil,
natural gas supply etc

I'm sure others can think of other obvious ones that don't come to
mind immediately (case of CRS...)