Re: New Zealand Alarm Techs -

On Monday, August 13, 2012 1:39:07 AM UTC-4, gra.mc...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Monday, August 13, 2012 4:53:10 PM UTC+12, Bob La Londe wrote:
>=20
> > <gra.mckenzie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > Not sure about the water reference, Bob - I'm on the other side of th=
e=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > pacific, if that helps!
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > >
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > On Monday, August 13, 2012 9:16:10 AM UTC+12, Bob La Londe wrote:
>=20
> >=20
>=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > We had a kiwi in the group a long time ago that posted with the monicke=
r=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > BlueH2O.  Tried to get me to relocate to New Zealand.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Well it would have been a good idea. It's the middle of winter here, I'm =
trying to decide whether to go skiing this weekend or watch some soccer gam=
es.  If the mountain we ski on decides to erupt, I'll stay in town.  One of=
 my sons has just relocated to Canada, working for a security company in Va=
ncouver, after working 5 years for me here in NZ.  He loves it.

Hi Graeme,

Frank ... from this group lives in Vancouver. Perhaps he'll see this post.

Nice to see that you dared to check in again :-)

As you can see, things are much less stressful here. Check in often, perhap=
s we can gradually pick up some of the defectors and have a better time of =
it.