Re: New Zealand Alarm Techs -

On Monday, August 13, 2012 4:53:10 PM UTC+12, Bob La Londe wrote:
> <gra.mckenzie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
>=20
>=20
> > Not sure about the water reference, Bob - I'm on the other side of the=
=20
>=20
> > pacific, if that helps!
>=20
> >
>=20
> > On Monday, August 13, 2012 9:16:10 AM UTC+12, Bob La Londe wrote:
>=20
> >> Or rather BlueH2O  ???
>=20
>=20
>=20
> We had a kiwi in the group a long time ago that posted with the monicker=
=20
>=20
> BlueH2O.  Tried to get me to relocate to New Zealand.

Well it would have been a good idea. It's the middle of winter here, I'm tr=
ying to decide whether to go skiing this weekend or watch some soccer games=
.  If the mountain we ski on decides to erupt, I'll stay in town.  One of m=
y sons has just relocated to Canada, working for a security company in Vanc=
ouver, after working 5 years for me here in NZ.  He loves it.