Re: COMPASS HELP!!!

On Sunday, August 5, 2012 4:23:52 PM UTC-5, proguard wrote:

> very strange... i am using compass 1.5.8.55 and i want to uninstall it
>
> and install the new cmp2014 but i cannot found uninstall button or i
>
> cannot locate cmp1.5.8.55 at add/remove programms!!!
>
> Also if i'll install the cmp2014, i read that it doesnt support
>
> vista12D, 4110XMP, XL2S etc! What the f*** is this?

You don't need to uninstall the old Compass although it will likely no longer work when 2.0 is installed. If you want to remove it you can just delete the Compass directory although you then lose your database

the Vista-12 and 4110XMP if i recall come with the Canadian patch, as far as I know the XL2S has always been supported, it may be listed under XL21