Re: paradox sp5500

"These guys keep rushing their technical changes out
to the field so quickly, we can't keep up. Each version of the panel
is somewhat different, and very little is "backward compatible".

Robert you are right, even keypads are not compatible with previous
versions. Coming back to where i start it, i only want to make a delay
zone changing into instant the user while in stay mode. The most
common practise in stay mode. Even is doing without any need of
programming directly from the keypad for Honeywell's panels, like
Ademco Vista, Omni and the old FBII XL series and many many other
panels from plenty of manufacturers. I switch to Honeywell panels from
the era of espirt and spectra series and i came back to paradox those
days in order to "watch out" the new SP series with STAYD but untill
now i am little bit dissapointed. Paradox does good panels but they
mesh out the tech with every new versionthey came out...