Re: Those Who Have Come and Gone

The official line I get from Tri-Ed is that it bought Northern Video. I
haven't asked anyone from Northern that same question.
Tri-Ed is a place you can walk into a corner someone. Northern was always a
phone call or an email deal. What honest answers can you get from an email
or over the phone anyway?

"Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:Yy1er.36013$_C5.8086@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Richardson's Electronics itself isn't gone (www.rell.com). Richardson's
> Electronics sold their alarm distribution business to Tri-Ed. So now there
> are no more 'National' branded cameras out there on the market.

Speaking of Tri-Dead.  Who bought/took over who with the Northern Video
merger?  The last couple years until they started planning the merger
Northern Video had finally started giving me decent service.