Re: Those Who Have Come and Gone

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ucadnbjZzOvooerSnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Let me see.
> Defensive Security Southwest (in good ole Jasper Texas, where you'd better
> look like Casper to stay alive - those boys up there aren't right)
> I remember going into all their branches and seeing a big, I mean really
> big, like 44 double D sized bra hanging over the font door that said
> "Thanks for your support". Another thing that was always on sale at the
> front counter was a "portable ground device". It consisted of a zipper
> sandwich sized baggie full of dirt and a big nail with bare copper wire
> wrapped around it and a lead extending out of the baggie.
> No one has a sense of humor anymore so I doubt that kind of thing would
> ever make it in today's corporate environment.
> Alarm Supply
> Richardson's Electronics
> Arrowhead Distribution
> Even guys that used to sell alarm parts, like North Supply, aren't doing
> it.

North Supply used to be Sprint North Supply.  They had a 17 page credit ap
and wanted copies of my in house financial before they would let me buy from
them with a credit card.  No surprise there...  LOL.  When I told them there
was no way I was turning over my in house financials they said they didn't
want my business.  Not kidding.

Didn't know Richardson was gone.  I used to do a bit of business with them,
but they let go the one guy there that would make sure I got what I needed
and I let them go.  Well, I just never got around to ordering from them.