Re: Advertising suggestions sought, or stratagies

On Oct 17, 1:12=A0am, G. Morgan <G_Mor...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> rodney brittain Wrote:
>
> >Funny that RLB (RIP) said that he knew people in Mtn Village Co, etc,
> >etc. I hope that he changed before he died.
>
> If you would have kept up instead of bailing out like so many did; you
> would have had the chance to ask. =A0He would have contacted you, in fact=
.

> He (Robert Bass), had a major transformation when he knew his time was
> up, and he went out of his way to make amends to those he may have
> harmed. =A0I'm talking about email and phone calls, in addition to public
> NG announcements to individuals he couldn't contact directly.

Strange, I recall him intentionally baiting people with political
comments (Sara Palin, Rethugs etc) comments up to the very end

> Some chose to accept his apology, some did not. =A0But he addressed each
> person individually, not a fake mass-apology.

I don't recall him addressing me or several other here

>  He didn't even post here
> in the last 3 months of his life.

And it was the most peaceful 3 months this NG ever had

> I chose to accept his apology as genuine, and apologized for my part in
> the fiasco. =A0We ended up speaking to each other semi-weekly on the phon=
> until he died (imagine that). =A0

Well yea speaking to him semi-weekly after he died would have been
difficult