Re: Bass' online DIY store Options

Bass? Back from the dead?
This post lacks the usual left wing blather coming from a true Obama
sycophant like Bass was.
I wonder how Bass would react to knowing his pick is going down in flames,
and contrary to his assertions about George W. being the worst president in
history, Obama is succeeding in that regard using any metric one cares to
use for measuring presidential success.
On the other hand, it seemed to me that Bass was never one to let mere facts
get in the way of any his arguments or opinions.
I wonder if Richard M. Nixon and Bass are side by side somewhere now? There
is a pair meant for an eternity together!