Re: Outdoor CCTV problem

JakeD Wrote:

>> What equipment are you working with?
>

>I have these two bits of kit, and yes, they were relatively cheap:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yv5ws2
>and
>http://tinyurl.com/3tdqwu2
>
>I'd probably get better results with a wired sytem would I? I suspect a lot
>of my problems are to do with wireless reception.
>
>Each of teh receiver/DVR;s has trouble dealing with 4 cameras, despite
>claiming to be 4-channel systems. They can deal with three much better, but
>they have trouble picking up all 4 cameras - even during daylight.

dude, you're going to have to start over if you want a working system.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard of people getting burned;
I'd have a dollar or two.

>Transmission Type  ISM 2400 - 2483 MHz.

That is 802.11g -- 802.11n is 10x faster.

You're better off with hardwiring using CAT5 and install IP cams or
video baluns for analog cams.

>Min Illumination  O Lux.

Unacceptable

>IR Nightvision Range  7 Metres.

Always take what they say the range is, then divide by 3.  They lie!