Re: Will any company install a WIRED home security system in a finished house?

On Nov 29, 7:02=A0pm, John <jsro...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to have a wired security system installed in my house. Is it
> reasonable to try and find a local company that will install a wired
> system? It seems like they wall want to install wireless systems.
>
> Thanks!
> John

RHC: Yes, wired is always better. Many companies chasing that long
term monitoring contract push wireless systems because 1- it doesn't
take a trained installer to do it...and 2- it takes far less time to
do wireless versus the same coverage with a wired system. It's all
about money...