Re: Does anyone know of a Post Light / Lamp Post Light that contains a wireless camera?

Per John:
>I could point the camera at my front door to see when guests/
>deliveries arrive.
>
>Do you know of such a light/camera?

The two el-cheapo web cams I have played with (one wired, one
wireless) do not seem to have whatever it takes for
sufficiently-clear images/continuous motion.

OTOH, I'm currently fooling around with a IP PTZ camera that
would do the trick - but it cost about $400 and it needs a wire.

I, too, would be interested to hear from those with more
experience/knowledge.
--
PeteCresswell