Re: Does anyone know of a Post Light / Lamp Post Light that contains a wireless camera?

On Nov 29, 7:06=A0pm, John <jsro...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need to replace the post light in front of my house and I think it
> might be neat to buy a light that has a wireless camera mounted inside
> it. I could point the camera at my front door to see when guests/
> deliveries arrive.
>
> Do you know of such a light/camera?
>
> Thanks,
> John

RHC: Another option would be to buy an Aiphone intercom with the built
in camera in the front door assembly. Inside the home, the picture of
the party ringing the bell comes up either in black and white or I
believe colour on the handset inside the home (depending upon what
model you choose and what you want to spend)

These work well but certainly won't give you the coverage or an
outside mounted camera.