Re: Outdoor CCTV problem

Robert Macy Wrote:

>Always here, no network, no iPhone, did I mention no network?

Get one, that's one of the best features of the system.

>Your idea of simply alarm dedicated monitor is what I used to do, back
>when the cameras were vidicons.  How much is a starlight camera? no
>LEDs

I had my hands on a $60k camera/housing not too long ago. All stainless
steel and explosion proof, heavy mo-fo.

See the links I left a minute ago in this thread. If you want to learn a
lot more about CCTV the forum: www.cctvforum.com has loads of archives
with 'gems' and open forums to ask questions.

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan  (Colbert Report)