Re: UL approved??

On Nov 12, 7:57=A0pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That is very interesting. =A0I was told by a tech for another company tha=
t it
> was not accepted and that the owner would have to go to cellular in order=
> comply with UL standards.
>
> The plot thickens.
>
> Les

Yeah, I love a thick plot. Tastes like chicken.

Best advice I can give you is to check with AHJ. Here in my area, one
county AHJ wont accept VoIP yet all the others do. Some will accept
Internet comunication, others wont. Some are begining to accept one
land line and what ever else they decide is adequate.

I figure that it probably depends on what they had for breakfast on
any given day.