Re: 2GIG and Total Connect, Where's the beef ??

Robosama Wrote:=20

>They will approach anyone including houses with ADT, Brinks, etc...signs=
 out=20
>front with generally means they are under contract, so if they sold them=
 a=20
>system they'd be interfering.

Signs mean nothing, you never know if a prospect has a contract (or even
an alarm installed) until you ask.

People buy ADT signs from eBay, just because the sign is in the yard
doesn't mean I can't knock on the door or leave a doorhanger.

Its still a free market economy, if a customer is dissatisfied with
their alarmco, then I or anyone else can offer them another choice. They
have to pay-off the current contract of course, but it may be worth it
to them just to get the elephant off their back.  If I throw in a few
months of free monitoring, that helps them pay off what's left.

I'd like to hear other's opinions on what would be considered
"interfering".  I associate that with doing service on a competitor's
monitored panel, something I would never do.

--=20

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.=20
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,=20
We're going to kill you first, period."

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan  (Colbert Report)