Re: 2GIG and Total Connect, Where's the beef ??

Its and interesting product, not sure I would ever sell it though.

I don't like the way they are marketing it here...through door to door
Missionaries (capitalized on purpose because that's what they are...from you
know where)

They will approach anyone including houses with ADT, Brinks, etc...signs out
front with generally means they are under contract, so if they sold them a
system they'd be interfering.

And, from what I understand (and I could be wrong) Alarm.com is not a brick
and mortar they're more like a signal aggravator.

I'm sure Mark would know more about that.

Rob