CLOAKING, INVISIBILITY and EVIL Illuminati FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS

To all the WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN DUMB MORONS who think they are living in
societies with freedoms, civil liberties, respect for human and
constitutional rights and the rest of the garbage that comes out every time
a WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN opens its orifices......

You think you are better off than those muslim countries who are ruled by
dictators..........LMAO.....

You have NO CLUE about YOUR OWN 24X7 lying, manpulating and deceiving WHITE
CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS in Western Governments........

You should be ASHMAED that an Indian Hindu like me has to EDUCATE YOU about
the EVIL TERRORISTS, PAEDOPHILES and PSYCHOPATHS in YOUR OWN
GOVERNMENTS........

CLOAKING and INVISIBILITY:
----------------------------------

Yesterday on May 16th I woke up and went into the kitchen from the bed room
to make coffee and returned to my bed room in JUST ONE MINUTE. In that "one
minute" YOUR WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS demonstrated their "CLOAKING and
INVISIBILITY" technologies by pouring little bit of water on my bed room end
table from the water bottle on the end table.

They did it in JUST ONE MINUTE time frame I was out of my bedroom even
though I live on the second fllor and my bedroom has only one window that
was shut all the time. No one can enter my bedroom in that one minute
through my apartment front door because they if they did, they have to pass
through the living room/kitchen combo in which case I would have seen them.
In fact I can see most of my bedroom from the kitchen too........All this
happened during DAY TIME......

Your WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS have been DEMONSTRATING their INVISIBILITY
technology for the last 5 FUCKING YEARS but I NEVER MENTIONED it on rsc
before..........

If that is not enough for you.........I will give you one more
example........

A couple of months back I was playing poker online while having dinner
simultaneously in my living room sofa. The whole living room/kitchen combo
is visible completely from kitchen and living room. I went into kitchen,
opened the cabinet under the sink and threw "chewed drumstick" that came
with Frozen Udupi Sambar into the garbage bin, closed the cabinet and left
the plate on the kitchen counter and returned to my laptop on the living
room sofa.

I played a few poker hands on fulltiltpoker and returned to the kitchen in a
couple of minutes ONLY to find the CHEWED DRUMSTICK back on my dinner
plate.on the kitchen counter.

How did that happen?

Your WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA and NSA did that to PROVE their
INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY to me.......

A few months before that I left two of my cell phones right next to each
other on my bedroom endtable and went to sleep AFTER locking my bedroom door
with a "Hasp Key Lock" from inside the bedroom.

When I woke up the next morning, I found the two cell phones on top of each
other on my bedroom endtable. The Hasp key lock was NEVER BROKEN. It is
impossible for any one to come into my bedroom because I LOCKED the only
bedroom window too.

A couple of weeks back another Caucasian TORTURE VICTIM on mcactivism and
mindcontrolresearchforum yahoo support groups REPORTED exactly the SAME
PHENOMENON of her Salad suddenly disappearing from her bowl in "one minute"
without any other human being in the house at that time.

These PSYCHOPATHIC PERPETRATORS have been demonstrating their CLOAKING and
INVISIBILITY technology for more than 5 years but I decided it is TIME to
REVEAL it to the public ONLY NOW..........

I know it sounds like FICTION......it sounds delusional and paraoid
too...........Which is why I waited and waited for 5 years to make sure it
is 100% FACTUAL before revealing it to you..........

Remember if I am delusional and paranoid, the PSYCHOPATHS would have LOCKED
ME UP in a mental asylum years back when I started posting BOUNTIES on every
US Politician all the way to the president and FBI, CIA and NSA
directors........

The FACT that they did NOT arrest and prosecute me CLEARLY PROVES they think
I have extraordinary perception skills.......In fact they admitted it many
times on rsc in the last couple of years.........

So now, YOU have NO CHOICE but to BELIEVE ME and ACCEPT the CLOAKING and
INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY your WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA, NSA
and MI-6 possess.

They used the same INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY on May 13th and OPERATED on my
penis and TORTURED ME after drugging me in the night.

Today morning the WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS "revealed" what they did to my
penis with their secret coded message.

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty <kealakekua_bay@xxxxxxxx>
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b2cc855f00976f41?hl=en

This PSYCHOPATHIC WHITE CHRISTIAN BASTARD with name "Ras Miakere Enoch Mc
Carty" is part of this EVIL WHITE PAEDOPHILE PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY CABAL
described in this MODUS OPERANDI......

The word "Enoch" is meant to inform me they made my penis useless and the
word "Mc Carty" is code word for "McCarthyism" for Joseph McCarthy.
Wiki it if you fucks dont know who is Joseph McCarthy or McCarthyism....

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h

I told you before they posted a secret message on rsc a couple of months
back that they RAPED one of my friends' 10-11 yr old daughter in the night
because one of these PSYCHOPATHIC PADEOPHILE BASTARDS loved brown
children..........The girl wouldnt have known what happened because YOUR
WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS drugged her just like they drugged me
two days back when they TORTURED my PENIS when I was asleep.......

If this is NOT enough for you TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES and DUMB BRAIN and
STOP DELUDING yourselves that you are living in GREAT WESTERN FREE SOCIETIES
compared to evil muslim dictatorships...........then I dont know what else
will ENLIGHTEN your DUMB LOW IQ BRAINS........

Just a couple of months back I wondered in my mind why one of those
PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS in that PERVERTED CABAL suddenly stopped
abusing/torturing me.

These psychopathic bastards "read my private thoughts" and "programmed"
alvey sidecast's brain to post this secret message on 3-31-11 informing me
that that psychopath relocated to another city to TORTURE other
VICTIMS.......

3-31-11, [That horse relocated a longgg time ago.] posted by "alvey
sidecast"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/fb87865a2a4a7b39?hl=en

If you READ the MODUS OPERANDI document, it clearly mentions these
PSYCHOPATHIC PERVERTED CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS take turns to TORTURE VICTIMS
and then MOVE to other cities to TORTURE OTHER VICTIMS.......

I can tell you with 100% certainty, the PSYCHOPATHIC WHITE CHRISTIAN
TERRORISTS are posting SECRET CODED MESSAGES to other chipped rsc posters
for a couple of years but YOU DONT have my skills and perception abilities
to DECODE them..........which is WHY they think I am a "Unique Human Being"
and they do NOT want to put me in a prision......

Refer to the list of chipped rsc posters I posted a few months
back............

Remember I did NOT believe their INVISIBILITY TEHCNOLOGY for FIVE YEARS but
now I do NOT have a choice........because of their "repeated demonstrations"
over and over and over which cannot have been done without "cloaking
Invisibility technology".

If YOU take five years to acccept this cloaking technology as a FACT, it
will be TOO LATE and MORE DAMAGE will be done to you, your families,
friends, relatives and society at large in general............

NSATortureTechnologyNewsandResearch posted plenty of links explaining this
CLOAKING TECHNOLOGY.........

If you dont understand the physics behind it, find one of your intelligent
physics scientists/professors friends and ask them to explain it to
you......

Hundreds of thousands of AMericans, Brits, Ozzies, Germans, French are being
TORTURED by this SECRET SOCIETY for decades........

A former good FBI agent by name Vic Livingston had the guts to REPORT about
this EVIL SECRET PSYCHOAPTHS but no one takes people like him and me
seriously because of the INFINITE amount of LYING and DECEPTION perpetrated
by these WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOAPTHS at FBI, CIA, NSA and MI-6 on the rest
of the populace to treat the victims as lunatics.......

Read all the links posted by former good FBI agent Vic Livingston in his
column...

U.S. GOV'T ROGUE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE RUNS DOMESTIC TERRORISM UNITS - SAYS
EX-FBI OFFICIAL
    http://www.nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt-runs-gang-stalking-vigilantism-says-ex-fbi-official

Final Note:

This secret society of FBI, CIA, NSA and MI-6 psychopaths have permeated the
whole western societies with their spies and operatives decades back. Your
neighbor, your pastor, your community leader, your local cop, your local
fire fighter, your friend and even your wife/husband could be one of

I wish you White Christain Men "deprogram/detoxify" your programmed slavish
brains and start accepting/facing this new-old reality and teach your kids
from day one to fight these EVIL WHTIE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS who call
themselves "The Illuminati".