Re: CLOAKING, INVISIBILITY and EVIL Illuminati FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS

On May 18, 2:54=A0am, "FBI,CIA,NSATerroristSlayer"
<FBInCIAnNSATERRORISTSLA...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To all the WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN DUMB MORONS who think they are living =
in
> societies with freedoms, civil liberties, respect for human and
> constitutional rights and the rest of the garbage that comes out every ti=
me
> a WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN opens its orifices......
>
> You think you are better off than those muslim countries who are ruled by
> dictators..........LMAO.....

The problem here is you started off calling us dumb morons, what you
really need to do is begin with a regular generic paragraph to suck us
in THEN nail us with the dumb moron stuff.

And don't use big words like "detoxify" because we don't know what
that means.

Try keeping it brief, we dumb morons don't have the attention span of
smart people like you.

I have no issues with the number of words in ALL CAPS, good job!