Re: CLOAKING, INVISIBILITY and EVIL Illuminati FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS

On May 18, 12:54=A0am, "FBI,CIA,NSATerroristSlayer"
<FBInCIAnNSATERRORISTSLA...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To all the WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN DUMB MORONS who think they are living =
in
> societies with freedoms, civil liberties, respect for human and
> constitutional rights and the rest of the garbage that comes out every ti=
me
> a WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN opens its orifices......
>
> You think you are better off than those muslim countries who are ruled by
> dictators..........LMAO.....
>
> You have NO CLUE about YOUR OWN 24X7 lying, manpulating and deceiving WHI=
TE
> CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS in Western Governments........
>
> You should be ASHMAED that an Indian Hindu like me has to EDUCATE YOU abo=
ut
> the EVIL TERRORISTS, PAEDOPHILES and PSYCHOPATHS in YOUR OWN
> GOVERNMENTS........
>
> CLOAKING and INVISIBILITY:
> ----------------------------------
>
> Yesterday on May 16th I woke up and went into the kitchen from the bed ro=
om
> to make coffee and returned to my bed room in JUST ONE MINUTE. In that "o=
ne
> minute" YOUR WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS demonstrated their "CLOAKING and
> INVISIBILITY" technologies by pouring little bit of water on my bed room =
end
> table from the water bottle on the end table.
>
> They did it in JUST ONE MINUTE time frame I was out of my bedroom even
> though I live on the second fllor and my bedroom has only one window that
> was shut all the time. No one can enter my bedroom in that one minute
> through my apartment front door because they if they did, they have to pa=
ss
> through the living room/kitchen combo in which case I would have seen the=
m.
> In fact I can see most of my bedroom from the kitchen too........All this
> happened during DAY TIME......
>
> Your WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS have been DEMONSTRATING their INVISIBILI=
TY
> technology for the last 5 FUCKING YEARS but I NEVER MENTIONED it on rsc
> before..........
>
> If that is not enough for you.........I will give you one more
> example........
>
> A couple of months back I was playing poker online while having dinner
> simultaneously in my living room sofa. The whole living room/kitchen comb=
> is visible completely from kitchen and living room. I went into kitchen,
> opened the cabinet under the sink and threw "chewed drumstick" that came
> with Frozen Udupi Sambar into the garbage bin, closed the cabinet and lef=
> the plate on the kitchen counter and returned to my laptop on the living
> room sofa.
>
> I played a few poker hands on fulltiltpoker and returned to the kitchen i=
n a
> couple of minutes ONLY to find the CHEWED DRUMSTICK back on my dinner
> plate.on the kitchen counter.
>
> How did that happen?
>
> Your WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA and NSA did that to PROVE th=
eir
> INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY to me.......
>
> A few months before that I left two of my cell phones right next to each
> other on my bedroom endtable and went to sleep AFTER locking my bedroom d=
oor
> with a "Hasp Key Lock" from inside the bedroom.
>
> When I woke up the next morning, I found the two cell phones on top of ea=
ch
> other on my bedroom endtable. The Hasp key lock was NEVER BROKEN. It is
> impossible for any one to come into my bedroom because I LOCKED the only
> bedroom window too.
>
> A couple of weeks back another Caucasian TORTURE VICTIM on mcactivism and
> mindcontrolresearchforum yahoo support groups REPORTED exactly the SAME
> PHENOMENON of her Salad suddenly disappearing from her bowl in "one minut=
e"
> without any other human being in the house at that time.
>
> These PSYCHOPATHIC PERPETRATORS have been demonstrating their CLOAKING an=
> INVISIBILITY technology for more than 5 years but I decided it is TIME to
> REVEAL it to the public ONLY NOW..........
>
> I know it sounds like FICTION......it sounds delusional and paraoid
> too...........Which is why I waited and waited for 5 years to make sure i=
> is 100% FACTUAL before revealing it to you..........
>
> Remember if I am delusional and paranoid, the PSYCHOPATHS would have LOCK=
ED
> ME UP in a mental asylum years back when I started posting BOUNTIES on ev=
ery
> US Politician all the way to the president and FBI, CIA and NSA
> directors........
>
> The FACT that they did NOT arrest and prosecute me CLEARLY PROVES they th=
ink
> I have extraordinary perception skills.......In fact they admitted it man=
> times on rsc in the last couple of years.........
>
> So now, YOU have NO CHOICE but to BELIEVE ME and ACCEPT the CLOAKING and
> INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY your WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA, NSA
> and MI-6 possess.
>
> They used the same INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY on May 13th and OPERATED on my
> penis and TORTURED ME after drugging me in the night.
>
> Today morning the WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS "revealed" what they did to=
 my
> penis with their secret coded message.
>
> Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty <kealakekua_...@xxxxxxxx>http://groups.google.=
com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/b2cc855f00976f41...

> This PSYCHOPATHIC WHITE CHRISTIAN BASTARD with name "Ras Miakere Enoch Mc
> Carty" is part of this EVIL WHITE PAEDOPHILE PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY CABA=
> described in this MODUS OPERANDI......
>
> The word "Enoch" is meant to inform me they made my penis useless and the
> word "Mc Carty" is code word for "McCarthyism" for Joseph McCarthy.
> Wiki it if you fucks dont know who is Joseph McCarthy or McCarthyism....
>
> MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTShttp://group=
s.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h

> I told you before they posted a secret message on rsc a couple of months
> back that they RAPED one of my friends' 10-11 yr old daughter in the nigh=
> because one of these PSYCHOPATHIC PADEOPHILE BASTARDS loved brown
> children..........The girl wouldnt have known what happened because YOUR
> WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS drugged her just like they drugged =
me
> two days back when they TORTURED my PENIS when I was asleep.......
>
> If this is NOT enough for you TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES and DUMB BRAIN an=
> STOP DELUDING yourselves that you are living in GREAT WESTERN FREE SOCIET=
IES
> [...]
>
> I can tell you with 100% certainty, the PSYCHOPATHIC WHITE CHRISTIAN
> TERRORISTS are posting SECRET CODED MESSAGES to other chipped rsc posters
> for a couple of years but YOU DONT have my skills and perception abilitie=
> to DECODE them..........which is WHY they think I am a "Unique Human Bein=
g"
> and they do NOT want to put me in a prision......
>
> Refer to the list of chipped rsc posters I posted a few months
> back............
>
> Remember I did NOT believe their INVISIBILITY TEHCNOLOGY for FIVE YEARS b=
ut
> now I do NOT have a choice........because of their "repeated demonstratio=
ns"
> over and over and over which cannot have been done without "cloaking
> Invisibility technology".
>
> If YOU take five years to acccept this cloaking technology as a FACT, it
> will be TOO LATE and MORE DAMAGE will be done to you, your families,
> friends, relatives and society at large in general............
>
> NSATortureTechnologyNewsandResearch posted plenty of links explaining thi=
> CLOAKING TECHNOLOGY.........
>
> If you dont understand the physics behind it, find one of your intelligen=
> physics scientists/professors friends and ask them to explain it to
> you......
>
> Hundreds of thousands of AMericans, Brits, Ozzies, Germans, French are be=
ing
> TORTURED by this SECRET SOCIETY for decades........
>
> A former good FBI agent by name Vic Livingston had the guts to REPORT abo=
ut
> this EVIL SECRET PSYCHOAPTHS but no one takes people like him and me
> seriously because of the INFINITE amount of LYING and DECEPTION perpetrat=
ed
> by these WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOAPTHS at FBI, CIA, NSA and MI-6 on the res=
> of the populace to treat the victims as lunatics.......
>
> Read all the links posted by former good FBI agent Vic Livingston in his
> column...
>
> U.S. GOV'T ROGUE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE RUNS DOMESTIC TERRORISM UNITS - SAYS
> EX-FBI OFFICIAL
> =A0 =A0http://www.nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt-runs-gang-stalking-vigilan=
tis...

> Final Note:
>
> This secret society of FBI, CIA, NSA and MI-6 psychopaths have permeated =
the
> whole western societies with their spies and operatives decades back. You=
> neighbor, your pastor, your community leader, your local cop, your local
> fire fighter, your friend and even your wife/husband could be one of
> "them"......
>
> I wish you White Christain Men "deprogram/detoxify" your programmed slavi=
sh
> brains and start accepting/facing this new-old reality and teach your kid=
> from day one to fight these EVIL WHTIE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS who call

It is plainly obvious that you're very likely either 1) certifiably
nuts or 2) as federal as Hal Turner, Timothy McVeigh, or Anwar
Awlaki!  Feds typically don't get put away for threatening politicians
and heads of state, either directly or putting "bounties" on their
heads; instead, it is the low IQ moron racist/radical/nut that does as
the Fed says and ends up burned and his actions used as a media psy-op
ploy to flush the uninformed out of the bushes and into the
Illuminati's arms.

This thread stinks of a deliberate attempt to smear fighters for
liberty as nuts with guilt-by-association to you.  I'd advise others
not to take your post as the model of those who you attempt to mis-
represent yourself as.

If by some small chance (one that I cannot find any statistical
significance to) that Lt. Colonel Thomas E. Bearden is correct with
his scalar wave electromagnetics (Soviets called it energetics)
theories then I could lend credence to your anecdotes.