Re: Who's blog is this ?? --- Security related

tourman Wrote:

> As far as I can
>see, these are largely the domain of the "contract monkeys",  and
>clients like this I am not targeted towards

That's exactly the reason I want to use them for renters.  It's a good
way to generate cash, and you're off the hook if the payments are not
made (for O.A.Q. dealers http://www.securitydealersupport.com/).

None of the big 3 (or is it down to 2 now?) will touch renters,
especially with poor credit.  It's an untapped market, and I think they
deserve an alarm system just like a homeowner if they pay for it.

Plus, the renter can take the system with them if they move.  A
demo/re-install is gravy $$.