Re: Advertise?

On Jun 13, 9:27=A0pm, James B <den...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone here advertise their services beyond word of mouth and
> referrals? =A0If so can you tell me what is working for you?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James B

I tried advertising 30 years ago and it never paid for it self  word
of mouth always worked best but then again I have always had my niche
for custom stuff and word got around.
couple guys I work for have  tried just about everything out there and
still find word of mouth works best

How ever my couple of retail customers who advertise found that
putting adds in the smaller weekly newspapers works best  you get more
bang for your buck.