Re: Advertise?

On Jun 13, 9:27=A0pm, James B <den...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone here advertise their services beyond word of mouth and
> referrals? =A0If so can you tell me what is working for you?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James B

RHC: An informative website helps a great deal; however, it cannot
simply be just another self serving advertisement for your services -
it must also help or inform people in some fashion. They should get a
flavour of how you do business and what they can expect overall from
you as their dealer. Done correctly, it can attract a lot of customers
to at least give you a call. Then you have to actually be a live
person when they do call.....

My experience tells me that customers today are very jaded, used to
being treated like second class citizens when shopping for something.
Give them good service up front , right from the first call, and you
can easily beat your competition (especially the big, impersonal
companies who only see customers as money). Security services are a
very personal thing - you're dealing with a client, his safety and his
home !

Works for me......